Readers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Wrinkles Under Your Eyes?

Guess everyone of us seems bit scared of getting old just like me. I am 24 years of age, love to sleep but don't have enough time to do that. I'm a bit kind of busy woman, getting 6 hours of sleep maximum, and boom! one morning i just discovered this lines under my eyes which really made me look older than my age (oh no!). Well that was before, I'm doing some routines now which really helps reduced my eye wrinkles and lightens the skin also;

1. Lemon
    *Squeeze a lemon on a cotton ball and tap it gently under your eyes before sleeping. (I leave it under my eyes overnight and do it in the morning and evening on my rest days) It will tighten your skin and will lighten it at the same time.

2. Olive Oil, Coconut Oil & Castor Oil.
    *I'm using Olive Oil under my eyes every other day because Lemon Juice sometimes dries your skin. I make it sure to have a balance moisturizer to not destroys my under eye skin as it is very sensitive. ( I leave it overnight)

3. Vitamin E Capsule
    * I got addicted with this routine before which really works a lot. Instead of taking it orally, I decided to cut the tip of the capsule and apply directly the vitamin e liquid into my eyes which it moisturizes your skin really well!

4. Avoid squinting (use sunglasses) . Avoid excessive sun exposure. Drink a lot of water. Exercise. Sleep on your back. and get sleep for at-least 8 hours if you can.

Remember: Your eyes shows your age! Hide it! Look Young! Stay Young!

Good luck! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...