Readers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"THE WOLF OF WALL STREET"


Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort
The Real Jordan Belfort
Did you watched the movie "The Wolf Of Wall Street"? I really really really loved it! I would rate it 9.5 out of 10) (Rotten Tomato gave it 7.5/10 which is good - those guys are really tight when it comes to giving scores) The actors and actresses did an amazing job! especially Leonardo DiCaprio -Outstanding! Hats Off!This guy is the kind of guy who always make his assignments perfect! Dang! He deserve all the awards for best actor! He already got the Golden Globes but common Oscar! do not be a prick, give this guy a prize he deserve! Meanwhile in the Middle East, there was massive count of negative response and upset fans who watched the movie in the cinema because 45 minutes scenes from the movie has been deleted - most probably those nasty things Jordan Belfort had been doing like drugs maybe, sex of course and I don't know the others because I did not watched it in the Cinema - I downloaded the movie because I just knew  they will going to cut some interesting scenes! The reason why I liked this movie is that it was based on a real life of this man Jordan Belfort, hands up! - this man is smart! just blinded by the money, fame, power and all the benefits of being a wealthy man. One of the best stories I've ever heard and you will learn a lot of lessons from his experiences.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...