Readers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

HISTORY OF THE EARTH

Have you ever wondered where the earth came from? I have a lot of questions and curiosity in life and this is one of them "where did the earth really came from?". There were a lot of theories in the history of men about how was the earth made and how it all begun that confuses us. As what we believed when we were a child, God created the world and so as when we grew up and went to school - science made us confused. I believe in God as well as I believe in science (is that even possible?). In my opinion, it was God's plan - He was the architect and the designer of the earth and the scientists  were discovering how did it was formed or how did he formed it through debris from the outer space. What about you? what do you think the Earth really came from?

To educate us - I've watched this video in Discovery Channel and it really amazed me, the earth has really a lot of wonders and how was it formed was incredible!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...