Readers

Thursday, March 13, 2014

OOTD / MODERN VINTAGE

Hello B-E-A-U-tiful! Today I am sharing my OOTD. I have this weird obsession of boho, vintage clothing kinda style, retros, classic - anything old stuff :) but I make it a bit modern not to look very odd.
I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to follow the fashion trends every now and then, I am not really into expensive brands, I dress whatever I feel comfortable wearing with and as long as it looks good on me, I dress up depends on my mood. I love to experiment and make my own fashion style.


This is my Classy kind of vintage outfit.
Made it simple with just one huge accessory ring
Leonidas wife from 300 will get jealous of my 2nd century gladiator inspired shoe. :)
(It can be a night time outfit - you can pair it with heavier make up)









You can change your top and add more accessories if you want to look more modern.
I decided to make my makeup lighter to look more fresh matching my white cotton top.
(Day time outfit)






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...