Readers

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

List of Countries You Don't Need A Visa

Back in 90's ,my elementary teacher once gave us a homework to write down on a paper our dream and what we want to be when we grow up, honestly I wanted to be "happy always" but she said that doesn't count :) because of course it's not possible. I thought for another dream except for being "happy always" and travelling the globe is the best! That would be very exciting, adventurous and very interesting job so I wrote to my homework paper that I want to be a Stewardess when I grow up (But u know, what we wanted when we were kids doesn't really come true when we grew up ^_^ especially if you are not financially capable of achieving it ). I was 21 when I first traveled abroad to work, it was fun, everything is new, I loved it. I had once an offer as a Stewardess after 2 years of working abroad but I screwed it up because I never thought I will ever be, I had a tattoo on my leg that became the reason why I didn't pass through to the training stage (I was a bit upset but its fine, I can still travel though not as much if I became a flight attendant). Sometimes our nationality is one of the hindrance of not-so-easy travelling - the visa application is just so hard. If you are a Filipino Citizen and loves to travel, below are the countries you can travel without the hassle of applying a visa;

v  Bolivia - 60 days
v  Brazil - 90 days (for holders of diplomatic, official, and service passports, visa-free for (a) duration of tour of duty or (b) 180 days for official business or tourism)
v  Brunei - 14 days
v  Cambodia - 21 days
v  Colombia
v  Costa Rica - 30 days
v  Ecuador - 90 days
v  Hong Kong SAR - 14 days
v  India - Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days (limited only to New Delhi and Mumbai airports)
v  Indonesia - 30 days
v  Israel - visa-free for tourists (no. of days of stay will depend on Immigration); visa-free for holders of diplomatic and official passports; visa required for business)
v  Laos - 30 days
v  Malaysia - 30 days
v  Morocco
v  Mozambique - Visa upon arrival valid for 30 days
v  Palau - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
v  Peru - 60 days
v  Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
v  Singapore - 30 days
v  Sri Lanka - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return/onward plane ticket)
v  Suriname
v  Thailand - 30 days
v  Tuvalu - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return /onward plane ticket)
v  Vanuatu - 30 days, visa upon arrival (provided that the Filipino national has a return / onward plane ticket)
v  Vietnam - 21 days
v  Zambia - visa upon arrival; 3 months for tourism, 1 month for business

The Department Of Affairs is still gathering visa information for the following countries:
  v  Guam
  v  Ireland
  v  Israel
  v  Jordan
  v  Mongolia

Happy Travel! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...