Readers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

LILITH MOON FAN (EASY HAIR STYLES)

Hello! ;) has anyone here follows Lilith Moon's videos in YouTube like I do? Isn't shes great? I do like her, she is so creative.I have a very long curly hair (I mean really loooong) and gets bored on it but i don't wanna cut it  so decided to try new things on my hair so I surfed YouTube one day and found her videos and tried to do them on my own and loved it(the good thing is that you can do it within 2 minutes). It looks hard if you are looking at the picture but if you will watch her videos it wasn't that hard actually and I'm a bit fun of her.
She has different styles fits for different occasions that really helps me a lot and you don't need to spend for Hair Stylist anymore if you can master it! :)
Below are some styles I tried on my own.

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...