Readers

Sunday, May 4, 2014

How To Organize Your Small Closet

Do you love shopping? Having a lot of clothes and girly stuffs but you have a small closet? You are not alone. Women are naturally born hoarder and addicted to any stuffs like dresses, accessories, bags, shoes, belts and blah blah blah...
I love to shop shoes and any accessories that are beautiful in my eyes, even though I don't need some of them or use them, I just love to see them hanging in my closet or in my room so I need to buy them all.
Unfortunately, I am living with my family so I can't have all the space I want for all my stuffs or get a bigger closet 'coz my sisters will for sure declare a war against me. I used to put all my hats, belts, bags and accessories in a box and stuck them under my bed but right now I am creating some ideas on how to organize all my stuffs in my small closet and below are just two of my ideas;


Hats? Hang them on the wall or beside your wardrobe or beside your bed or anywhere you think it will look better, just be creative.









If you have a lot of skirts or shorts, you can use a 4 layered hanger like I did to minimize the amount of hangers and space in your wardrobe. Believe me it looks better.













I will post in my next blog another some closet ideas. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...